Pregnant, small bump on vaginal lip, infection, swelling, stinging sensation. Cure?

Hi, 3 days ago I noticed after my shower that I had a small lump (about the size of a grape) on the left lip of my vagina . I went to the docs yesterday (I am also 38weeks pregnant) and they told me it was a infection (didn t tell me how I got it) and gave me a prescription. He said it ll take 24hours to notice anything and in that time, it s only become more swollen and very painful - I can t walk, sit or stand cos it stings. What could this be? Should I let the antibiotics kick in or see the doctor again. It s really stressing me out!!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012