Pregnant, sluggish fetal cardiac activity, retro placental bleeding. Folinine, progesterone taken, HCG injected insulin. Advise?

I am having 25Yrs of age and my last menstruation date is 25/02/2013 and gone through pregnancy test on 13/04/2013 as i have missed the menstruation cycle and test was positive.In Ultrasound scan Single intra uterine gestational sac and Fetal node seen however cardiac activity not seen and doctor suggested to take another scan after 2 weeks. Doctor has prescribed Folinine(1 daily) and Progestrone 200mg(2 daily) tablets.Today i have gone through Ultrasound scanning Fetal node,Yolk sac seen, Fetal cardiac activity is present and sluggish however Retro placental bleeding present,CRL:5.8mm and Internal OS closed.OVARIES:Normal size and Echotexture.No mass lesion seen in Echotexture.POUCH OF DOUGLAS:No Free fluid seen.IMPRESSION:Single viable intra uterine gestation sac 6weeks 3 days. Review scan after 2 weeks for fetal cardiac activity. Injected HGG 500mg insuline.Can you please let me know why Retro placental bleeding present and is this is the reason for NO fetal cardiac activity?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013