Pregnant, skin infection between labia and anus. Prescribed clindamycin, sulfamethoxazole. Will it be harmful for baby?

Hello, Doctors, Please, help me with this: I am 35 weeks pregnant. I have skin infection between labias and anus . Pus constantly coming out from it. My Ob/Gyn found these types of bacteria ( Enterobacter Aerogenes, Enterobacter Cloacae, cocci Clusters), she prescribed me Clindomicin first for 2 weeks 4 times every 6 hours. It did not help. Then she prescribed Sulfamethoxazole-TMP one tablet twice a day. I do not want to take that kind of antibiotics because it will be harmful for the baby. What can I do about it?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012