Pregnant, skin darkening. Using melacare forte, cannot use during pregnancy. Alternative options?

hi doctor, i am using melacare forte for 10 months, my results is very suberb and my face look so fair but when i stop it look so dark. i am now married - 6 month, now i am not using melacare forte cream because i read instruction that not to use in pregnant and it will affect pregnancy. so what to do ? is there any cream like melacare forte but to be use in all time. before i use so many creams but melacare forte is soooo good. i want the cream which is like this but to be use in all time with no side affects
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012