Pregnant, sinus tachycardia, pericardial effusion, moderate effusion, weakly echos until c section

I am 29 and currently 37 weeks pregnant with my third child...about a month ago I was having a sinus tachycardia and they did an echo where they found a small pericardial effusion my followup echo yesterday they found that it is now a moderate effusion. I am asymptomatic so the cardiologist and obgyn think its safe to have weekly echos to monitor it until my scheduled c section. I am very scared and wondering how common this is in prenancy and if my docs are taking the right course of action? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012