Pregnant, severe watery diarrhea. Having contractions and vaginal pressure. Could this be preterm labor or what?

Hello, I am 31 weeks pregnant and this past Easter weekend I went To L&D at 4 in the morning due to severe watery diarrhea and they said I was having some contractions and monitored the baby gave me fluids and potassium through iv and got to come around 4pm that evening so I was in there 12 hours Saturday! Sunday I was having vaginal pressure hips was hurting and I was having contractions 10-15 mins apart so my aunt in law advised me to go back in and I did and my contractions got closer to 2 mins apart but I have not dialated they said, I've also had a decrease in discharge but when I do have it, it'll be watery thin like some times or clumpy but I do not have an infection or anything! Could this be preterm labor or what?! I need you help please!!
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013