Pregnant, severe headaches, jaw pain, throat pain. Normal symptoms or cause of concern?

Hi there, I am 7 week pregnant with my second child and have suddenly been afflicted with a very painful headache which is so bad I can onl assume I m experiencing my first migraine , however what worries me more is that it seems to be accompanied by a very strong jaw-ache as well as at the top of my throat . As Iv never heard of this as a symptom of pregnancy or headaches I m slightly concerned as to what s happening to me currently. Is the jaw/throat ache normal or should I be considering attending my local walk-in centre, I m sure it s not that bad, but it s extremely painful and does not seem to be subsiding. Kind regards
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012