Pregnant, severe headaches, high BP, heartburn, yellow finger nails, on BP medicines, no protein in urine. Advise?

I am 27 weeks pregnant (2nd pregnancy) with a history of preeclampsia . I delivered at 36 weeks with first child. Since 24 weeks, I ve been having bad headachs that occur daily and high blood pressure with a few readings above 140/90. I m currently on meds for high BP and meds for severe headaches . Sinces taking the medicine my normal readings average around 138/88 and my headachs still occure daily but have dulled down a bit. I ve also been experencing flashing lights, heartburn . Over the last few days I have noticed my hands and feet are more puffy than usual. I m just not feeling well all together. I ve also now noticed my fingernails are turning yellow (not sure if that means anything). So far there has been no protien in my urine and I ve had labs done to check my liver but have not gotten results yet. Can you give me any insight as to what might be going on with me? When should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012