Pregnant, severe headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach acid. Taken tylenol. Treatment?

Hi. I am 31 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I have had a severe headache for the past 4 hours and have also been feeling nauseous. I vomited after having the headache for 2 hours but it was clear and it burned as though it may have been stomach acid. Any idea what is wrong with me and what I should do. I tried to take a nap n when i woke up i still had the headache.i have drank water and even ate and nothing is helping. I dot have any tylenol to take or any way to get any. I need some advice on what is wrong and what i need to do.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012