Pregnant, severe back pain, abdominal pain and pain under rib & breast area. Are all due to pregnancy?

Hey I don t want to look crazy or be sent home from hospital feeling embarrassed but today I haven t felt myself, I ve been drinking plenty of water but today I ve been having terrible back pain and a little pain in my abdomen area as well as pain on my right side right under my rib and in breast area and I have also felt drained and burnt out as well as faint I m 33 weeks pregnant should I go to the hospital or is this typical pregnancy stuff. First time mom
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012