Pregnant, severe SPD, hip and back pain. Taking anti- inflammatory medication. Treatment?

hi so i am currently 17 weeks 3 days pregnant, my midwife thinks i have severe spd and i am waiting for physio appointment. i have suffered with hip and back problems from a young age due to weak muscles in my back and hips. i have had costachondritis in the past which was caused by one of my hips being out of line slightly. it was treated by a chiropractor manipulating my hip back into place and also by taking anti-inflamitories. i think my current spd is causing the costachondritis to come back. what should i do??? i know that i cant take anti-inflamitories while pregnant. the pain is getting so bad now. please help
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012