Pregnant, scan showed BPD and FL values. Is my baby's growth normal?

hai,im from china.juz came here last week and im pregnant 18 week now.i went through scanning but couldnt understand what it mean as all the writings are in chinese.even d doctor cant understan english worried about my babys growth.hope its fine.please let me know if its fine or having any readings are*as i understnd* BPD 41MM FL 27MM and its written in chinese i dnt undeartsn sorry one measurement is 23 mm and other is 40 mm..wonder what it could b,,,,
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Mar 2016
In 18th week of pregnancy, standard value of BPD is 42 mm and FL is 27 mm. Your ultrasound scan report reveals slightly lower value than standard one. But we consider it within normal range.
Continue iron/ calcium supplements, protein rich diet, avoid long journey/ heavy work, maintain personal hygiene, take adequate rest and repeat scan in later months for detailed feto-placental well being. Do periodic check up and complete suggestive investigations.
Be well and wish for successful motherhood.