Pregnant, saw clump of material on wiping. Is it mucus plug? No bleeding. Worried?

I am 10 weeks pregnant and I was taking a shower cleaning myself and when I wiped a saw a clump of material (it looked like snot) with a stringy looking thing attached to it (looked like a thin minnow tail) it was yellowish in color. I am certain I don t have an STD and since there was no odor and I have no itching. I am pretty sure I don t have a yeast infecting. Is it too early for it to be part of the mucus plug. Was it part of the baby? I have no bleeding . I am freaking out a bit. I am really nervous. Should I call the doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013