Pregnant, reports showed single live fetus with low lying placenta. Is everything normal?

hi my wife is in her second pregenency and first was c-section and after 14 week of preg in this time i have had screening and report says heart rate calculated 161 beats/min. liquor is adequate for POG PLACENTA IS ANTERIOR ,REACHING UPTO OS,GRADE-0 INTERNAL OS IS CLOSED, CERVIX IS NORMAL IN LENGTH IMPRESSION-SINGLE LIVE FETUS WITH LOW LYING PLECENTA so please suggest me is there any complication or everything is ok? thanks vijay
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012