Pregnant, repeated blood tests showed constant hcg. Why are they not increasing?

Hi im 32 years old. my last menstural period was june 23. I found out i was pregnant on july 18th. I went to the doctors on july 25th. She did a pap smear . never mentioned if she felt anything. She send me for blood . my hcg came back at 184.7. Then she sent me again one july 27th that came back at 285.6. then again on JUly 29th that cam back at 296.5. Why are they not doubling like they should, Could i have miscalulated. She wants me to have a repeat this wednesday. please help
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012