Pregnant, red splotch on leg after pedicure. What could it be?

In March I had a pedicure . That very day I started getting a red splotch on my leg above the ankle. Sometimes it looks like its drying up then comes back just the same. Feels like there is a small bump under the skin. Sometimes it itches, most times I forget it s there. And all the color fades when I press on it. Doctors keep prescribing an anti fungal but there has been no change to size, color or shape. What could it be? I m also 36 weeks pregnant and was only a few weeks pregnant when I first got it.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012