Pregnant, rash near breasts. Fungal infection or reaction to Pregnacare?

I am 7 weeks pregnant and started taking Pregnacare around two weeks ago.. ive slowly noticed my body becoming itchy and a rash arounnd my breasts starting. I went to the Dr who reckoned this rash was a fungal infection (although this is new to me as i have never had one before) and perscribed me an anti fungal cream. I started using this and although it has lessened the redness of the rash the itching is still there and at times unbearable. The rash consists of small random sized marks which are ever so slightly raised, they arent scabby and are quite sporadic in place. Some random dots around my tummy, my back and the main marks are actuall around breasts/nipples and under where a bra would sit (if i could wear one). I am unsure if this actually is a fungal infection or a reaction to the pregnacare OR something else entirely? Ive been using the cream for around 4 days now. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012