Pregnant, projectile vomiting. Please let me know if this is a serious thing?

I'm 6 weeks pregnant today (October 8th 2013) and I'm having all the usual symptoms, but one that concerns me is projectile vomiting. It's only happened once before and that was two weeks ago. I'm only concerned because it doesn't seem normal. I'll begin to vomit and then I'll projectile vomit, but only once. It doesn't make me pale or feverish but it still does concern me. Please let me know if this is a serious thing that needs immediate medical attention or not. Thank you for your time. ~ Kori Abbey
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Morning sickness and vomiting is common in first trimester of pregnancy.If it seems to be abnormal(projectile) it has to be brought under medical attention to rule out brain infection(meningitis), intestinal obstruction etc.Hope this helps.Meet your doctor and get his opinion.Hope this helps.