Pregnant, pressure in lower abdomen, cramping, brown spotting. Have gestational diabetes

I am around 35 weeks pregnant but the baby is measuring 2 weeks further along and is about 6 or 7 pounds. My obgyn thinks he is going to be about 9 pounds. Anyways I have been having a lot of pressure in my lower abdoman today and cramping today which has been going on for weeks now. Anyways I just went to the restroom and there was brown stuff on the tolet paper. This is my 4th pregnancy and I have been diganosed with Gestitanal dibates.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012