Pregnant, prescribed folinext D. When should it be taken and what are its side effects?

hi doctor,can folinext D be taken from the beginning of third month of pregnancy?my doctor said i could...i started taking it from the starting of third month...but today i consulted another gynae and she told me that this medicine is taken from the fourth month onwards as DHA is there in it which is required from fourth month very scared and disturbed..plz tell me and i hope that it has no side effects...and also it will not have any kind of bad effect on the unborn baby.. plz doctor guide me..
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012