Pregnant, prescribed folic acid, injection to avoid miscarriage. Had D&C earlier. Is the injection mandatory?

hai y gridiness occurs during pregnancy time then i have already done D&c In nov 27th of last yr. now my urine test is positive 45days got completed. The doctor prescribed me to take folic acid tablet & to avoid period she gave me one tablet & along with this she had asked me to take injection for 10days to overcoming periods or miscarrage. My query is whether i should take the injection but i doesnt want to take injection. give me some suggestion/solution for this doctor my present weight is 75kg & my Height is 163cm what my query is there may any problem will come during delivery time
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012