Pregnant, prescribed Pregnidoxin 2, no problems except for some dizziness. Is Caffeine in the tablet harmful ?

I am pregnant and have been prescribed Pregnidoxin 2 tablets pr. day for 15 days. I have no problem with vomitting, no neasea, on one occation I got dizzy ... due to eating late breakfast. My last pregnancy I was dizzy every now and then, but in this pregnancy so far I have had no problems with anything. I am 7 weeks pregnant. I read about the Caffeine in the tablet, and felt strange about taking it. I decided to check on internet, and I feel strange that this medication has been prescribed to me. Should I just avoid taking it. Other medicines like Folsafe (1 tab pr. day for a month) and Polybion (1 tab pr day for a month) has also been prescribed. I guess these are ok? What is your opinion, or suggestion in regards to pregnancy and taking Pregnidoxin?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013