Pregnant post IVF, had continuous bleeding, on susten, progynova, duphaston. Will medicines cause any side effects?

Hi Doctor, my wife as at five week pregnancy after ivf . On 3rd Sept egg removal done, on 5th one blastocite transferred and on 20th beta hcg has become positive. She has gone through OHSS also and three times tapping were done but right now it looks settling down. last tapping was done on 19th sept. on last wednesday she suffeed lot of bleeding . still now that bleeding is continuing but in drops. she has started taking susten 50 (gel like injection , inter muscular) along with other medicines ( progynova, duphastone, pregnacare, eltroxin 75, pause). is there any side effects of taking so many medicines? is this blood means a possible miscarriage?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012