Pregnant, positive pregnancy test. Prescribed naturogest, folic acid. Medications safe to take?

Dear Sir/Mam, Good afternoon, My query is my wife checked her pregnancy test yesterday report is positive . my wife lost one chance of pregnancy last year she lost 2 month pregnancy. after that I don t want any other abortion again for Heath problem she was phasing last year...Now doctor suggest naturogest 200mg EVERY DAY 2 for 3 month with folic acid for 3 month..Just I want know is safe ..? please answer reply awaited Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013