Pregnant, placenta is posterior right lateral, lower end of placenta is 1.8cm away from the internal OS, shows grade I maturity. Is it normal? Precautions?

Hi,I m 20 weeks pregnant and during my level II ultrasound i came to know that my placenta is posterior right lateral( low lying), lower end of placenta is 1.8cm away from the internal OS and shows grade I maturity. Rest everything is fine.So i just want to know is it normal or a serious condition and what precautions do i need to take care of?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013