Pregnant, persistent numbness in nose, lip, teeth with itching post a bad hit. Will it subside?

3 weeks ago, I got hit on the left side of my face leaving me with a black-eye, headache and numbness in the left side of my nose, left side of my lip and left side of my upper gums and teeth . The headache went away within a couple hours and the black-eye just recently went away. I still have numbness in the nose, lip and teeth. When I went to the doctor they told me I couldn t get an x-ray because I was pregnant and they said to just put ice on it. Now, 3 weeks later the numbness is still there only it has started to itch . Does this mean its healing or should I go back to the doctors?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012