Pregnant, pelvic ultrasound says single live intrauterine pregnancy in cephalic presentation, posterior placenta , grade 1, no pre via. Is it normal?

Good evening! Just had my pelvic ultrasound yesterday and its findings says single live intrauterine pregnancy in cephalic presentation. Now I m on my 22nd week of pregnancy and it says that I have posterior placenta , grade 1 and has no previa. Addition to that, my baby s heartbeat rate is 144bpm. Is it normal findings at my 22nd week of gestation? Thanks a lot. :)
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013