Pregnant, partner with HPV, persisting bumps on the gums. Oral warts?

Hi, I have some small bumps on my gums and I went to a dentist and they are refering me to a oral surgeon. I have to wait 2 long weeks before I can be seen. I am a 20year old pregnant woman, and my boyfriend has HPV . So I am terrified I have oral warts . I thought oral warts only can be seen in people with HIV and other serious health issues. Can me being pregnant have something to do with them showing up? And if so, I am terrified because everything on the internet that says anything about oral warts says oral cancer is a possibility. What is the chance if I do have oral warts I will develop oral cancer? I ve already had the bumps for a couple months now, I m scared with me waiting 2 more weeks I m going to already have oral cancer.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012