Pregnant, pain under rib cage, diagnosed to be due to trapped air. Remedy to prevent this?

i am currently 30 weeks pregnant. Roughly 2 weeks ago, I began having pain (tightness/clenching) under my rib cage. After ruling out the common heartburn/indigestion, I determined is was trapped air or gas. Up until yesterday, I have found walking, drinking a soda or a combination of the 2 to help to release there air; however, it did not work yesterday. This is very painful, and I know it s pregnancy related (never had this issue before). Is there any remedy to prevent or help the trapped air?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013