Pregnant, pain, swelling, heaviness in left arm. Due to gestational diabetes or heart condition?

Hi, I am a 33 year old who is pregnant with twins. This is my first pregnancy. I have a family history of heart attacks. All day today my left arm has been quite painful and heavy feeling. The major pain is near the inside of my elbow . Also, my left hand was quite swollen this morning but slowly went down. Was wondering if this could be related to my heart. Also was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes and began a special diet yesterday.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013