Pregnant, pain in lower back, hips, legs, pelvis. Going for physiotherapy. Treatment options?

Hello, i am 21 weeks pregnant and i have pelvic pain with severe lower back pain and this is making it impossible for me to do anything so I am worried about labour and need some advice. Next week am going to see a phisiotherapist but its a group session and my concern is I dont think that would help me with my current condition because it gets worse when I walk and my hips and legs hurt a lot. Please help me with any advice that can help me. I really appreciate ,Thank You.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013