Pregnant, pain in left side of jaw after wisdom tooth extraction. Treatment options?

For about a month now I get pain on the left side of my jaw. It seems to radiate from where I had my wisdom tooth pulled and goes all the way into my jaw bone. It happens when I drink something cold , but a warm or hot compress will help when the pain starts. I had my wisdom teeth pulled better than 10 years ago, with no problem until now. I also am 3 months pregnant. The pain is getting worse and is so bad sometimes I feel like I m gonna pass out. It don t seem to last but just a few minutes at a time.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013