Pregnant, pain in abdomen. Got urine analysis report. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

My waif suffring from acut pain in the right said of the abdomin And many pain when she go to the bathroom and when i go to the consultant he transfer me to mak urin analaysis after that when i take the result appear this result : urobilinogin + /. Blood + /. Leuckocytes +++. / RBCs 5-7. / pus cells 30-35 / Epithelia cells +++ /. Bacteria + /. Mucus thrcads few. And other is nil or absent \ Dear doctor please tell me what is the disease and what is the medicin /

Note : my waif in the 8 month pregnant.
And the consultant give us augmentin but no any benefit ?!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013