Pregnant, pain around genital area, having genital herpes with dermatitis, no relief with Gynophillus. Can I use Valtrex?

Can I take either Zanocin or Valtrex if I m pregnant in 37 weeks? I ve got genital herpes mixed with dermatitis , and the heavy discharge in pregnancy started them. I have terrible pain on the skin around my genital area, and neither the corticoid cream nor the vaginal pills Gynophillus help me for good; in 2 days after I stop using the cream, the pain is back and I m terrified, I don t know what to do any longer. I know for sure that both Valtrex and Zanocin stop my pain, because I already used them in the past. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012