Pregnant, pain and leg swelling after tetanus injection, prescribed Mega CV 625mg, Crocin, Rantac. Safe?

Hi, I am 6 months pregnant. I was given Tetnus injection 2 days back but it started to swell and pain. The pain is now almost covering my left leg. Its difficult to walk and the pain is severe. I consulted my doctor, she told that the injection was injected incorrectly and prescribed the following medicines for 3 days Mega CV 625 Mg 1-1 Crocin 500 mg 1-1 Rantac 150 Mg 1-1 But Then i consulted another gynaec, she told me i should not take any antibiotics at this stage. I am confused what should i do. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012