Pregnant on metformin for PCOS. Will this medication affect the sugar levels?

I am 22 weeks pregnant and have been on metformin 500mg twice a day since before my pregnancy for PCOS . I have to go in to take a Oral Glocuse Tolerance Test tomorrow morning and am wondering if the metformin is going to effect my test results. My doctor did not advise me to stop taking it but after reading about this online...I m beginning to think that maybe I should have stopped taking it 4 days prior as to get an accurate reading. So confused!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013