Pregnant, on medication (Sustan,Duphaston and HCG injection) due to heavy bleeding. Severe headache. Is it safe?

Hi I am 13 weeks pregnant , I started bleeding heavily which lasted 2 mins and then it was minor spottings.My doctor has advised to increase the dosage of sustan 200 mg and duphaston 10 mg.I was consuming duphaston 10 mg twice and sustan 200 mg once earlier now she has suggested to consume duphaston 10 mg thrice and sustan 200 twice a day.Also I am taking HCG injections weekly. Is it safe ?? As i feel my brain will burst out , my eye balls also pains .I am really confused with the increased dose whether it s safe and will it not affect me and my baby??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013