Pregnant on innohep injections for pulmonary embolism. Had been on warfarin in the past. Can I travel by flight?

Hi, I am currently 7 weeks pregnant and have recently started innohep 4,500units injections daily - due to a previous pulmonary embolism 2 weeks post csection with my daughter 8 years ago. They seemed to think it was an acute episode, and although I was on warfarin for 6 months after pe - have not needed any further treatment. I will be travelling to south africa at 18weeks pregnant for my wedding and returning at 23weeks(all on daily innohep) - is there any6 reason why I may not travel?thanks
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  97 Awaiting Answer