Pregnant, on ferrograd c for anemia, have blood tinged vomit on empty stomach, have bleeding gums lately. Reason?

Hi I m 12 wks pregnant and I have iron deficient anaemia and am taking ferrograd c. My stools are black which is fine I was expecting that but my vomit(from the ever so pleasant morning sickness ) has been ever do slightly blood tinged of which caused me concern. My partner though only trying ro reassure me he doesn t know suggested it could be my gums bleeding which they have been of late when I brush my teeth. Is he in fact right or should I be concerned?! When I have the blood tinged vomit it s on an empty stomach after retching for a while which I would have expected it to be bile . Thanks YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012