Pregnant on Birth Control, Should I be concerned with a possible pregnancy ?

Hi, I'm currently on the birth control pill Lutera 28 and I have been for a year and a half. I have never missed a pill or taken a pill more than one hour off of my regular time. Also, I've never had an irregular cycle. I am currently 6 days late starting my period. I was spotting for a few days but that has since stopped. I had unprotected sex 2 times last month, but on the first week of my active pills. Should I be concerned with a possible pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 3 May 2010