Pregnant, oily urine. Takin regular prenatal vitamins. Prescribed loratine. Why is the urine appearance this?

Hi I am 38 weeks pregnant and noticed my urine last this morning was extremely oily. I never seen it look like this. Does this have anything to do with labor starting soon or what does this mean? I m taking regular prenatal vitamins not the ones with DHA . Also my doctor prescribe me Loratine in place of claratin but only 10 mg and this is first time urine looks like this but I ve been taking this for a while now. Thanks for your assistance.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012