Pregnant not able to eat and sleep properly. will this affect the baby?

Hi I am currently 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first baby. Due to reduced fetal movements I have recently been told that my baby is only measuring at 29 weeks. For the last 3 days I have not been able to keep food down,I feel completely under the weather,I can t sleep eat or even settle to get comfortable,I m concerned this maybe having an effect on my baby and will reduce her growth any more. Could you please suggest some tips to help me and possibly a reason of why I feel like this. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013