Pregnant not able to bend the knee after getting hurt. Treatment?

4 days ago I sat down then just moved my leg inward when the outside of left knee popped 3 times and felt like it was popping out and something pulled. I can walk but i can t bend the knee very much. I have it wrapped and have been doing ice. I go to.Dr wed to get it.checked.but I m nervous cuz I m also 35 wks pregnant. What do u think it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
It is probably a temporary displacement of the kneecap or a strained ligament. It happens at this stage of pregnancy when the joints are moved in an awkward position as the joints are usually lax. You may need a knee cap for support and local analgesics for pain and swelling relief. Rest the joint as much as possible and you should be fine in few days. Take further advice from your doctor. Good luck.