Pregnant, nose running, cough. Pneumonia? No fever, chills. What it may be?

Hi dr, im about 13 weeks pregnant and im beginning to freak out because, I have a cold or at least I think it is. Anyway right nowmy cough is getting bad and now im mildly wheezing , plus nose running. Idont know what to do. But, I must tell you 2 days before I left my home with no jacket and it was very windy outside. Plus where I live the weather is very minute its hot the next its windy or cold. I dont know weather if its just a common pregnancy cold or a becoming walking pneumonia .I have no fever or chills so can you tell me what it may be and what should I do..thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013