Pregnant, normal results of OGCT, advised repeating the test after a month. What does this indicate?

hi i m 30 yrs old & pregnant with my 1st baby. last august i had my first 1 hour OGCT test for 50 grams had my result 149.39 mg/dl my O.B recommended me to have my 100 grams 3 hr OGCT and had normal results for it. After a month my doctor told me to repeat the 50 grams OGCT to be sure but my result is 149.39 mg/dl what does this indicate? I haven t been to my O.B since the result .. Will my doctor ask me again to repeat the 100 grams OGCT? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012