Pregnant, no baby shown in ultrasound, bleeding, back pain, cervix tightly closed. Treatment?

Hi, I am so worried and need advice. I am guessing I am 10 weeks pregnant (used ovulation strips after having a miscarriage on March 11th) although I am not 100% sure of the dates. On thurs evening I started having bleeding and having back pain like a period totally out of the blue. I was scanned on Fri and the doc said he could see a sac measuring approx 1 cm but no baby. We left feeling gutted but were told to come back in 1 week for another ultrasound . I bled heavily all weekend and had really bad back pain so went back to clinic yesterday for another ultrasound. Doc saya theres been no real change in size of sac- that its measuring 6.5- 7 weeks and he said that my cervix is tightly closed and there\ s no \ active\ bleeding?? He told me to leave it for 10 days and then come back for another scan but I am going out of my mind with worry and panic. Should i get blood tests done? Is there anything I can do in the meantime? Should I go back to clininc? I dont understand whats happening?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012