Pregnant, nipple eczema, using Bactroban but still paining. Worried about infection, what remedy?

Hi i have been suffering from nipple eczema i have several eczema on my legs but this time it s in my right nipple it got worst because I am 3 months pregnant.. I am just worried could this be Paget s please help me.. I am using Bactroban ointment to treat my nipple s been one week and it s still painful.. I can t use hydrocortisone because it s bleeding worried that it was infected alreadywht should I Do?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013