Pregnant, nausea, weight loss. Prescribed Doxinate and Enerzal. Worried

Hello Dr I am 12 weeks & days pregnant. 1st month was peaceful for me but 2nd & 3rd are nightmare. Slightest of smells provoke nausea to me, be it food or humans (I am fighting with my husband frequently over his intimacy to me to help out-ease out me). My weight dropped from 52 (1st month) to 50 (2nd month) to 48(3rd month). Doctor recommended me doxinate & enerzal. My sugar is 74 and blood pressure was 90/60. I am badly worried. Please suggest & guide. EDD is 22 may 13. - naina
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012