Pregnant, misshapen baby, fluid low, diabetes, high blood pressure. Genetic?

HELLO...IAM 24 WEEKS MY DOCTORS SAID MY UNBORN CHILDS HEAD IS SMALL AND MISS SHAPED AND HIS EYES ARE FURTHER APART THEN THEY WOULD LIKE..ALSO MY FLUID IS LOW.. I HAD AN AMNIO DONE AND EVERY TEST SO FAR TO RULE OUT ANYTHING GENETIC.. ALSO THEY TESTED THE FATHER AS WELL... THIS IS MY 4TH CHILD .. ALSO I HAVE DIABETES AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE .. AND MY PLACENTA IS A MESS. .WHAT COULD CAUSE THESE PROBLEMS?? IF ITS NOT ANYTHING GENETIC...
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012