Pregnant, medical abortion. Taken MTP kit, bleeding persists. Prescribed desogestrel. Safe medication?

hi im 26 years i was pregnant and taking mtp kit before 3 months ago and my bleeding is not stop its continously flowing so i am feel tired, i have pain in my body, heavy pain in abdomen plz help me how can i stop my bleeding plz sugest medicine nd also tell me is desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol , etoys is safe or not plz also mention the side effects of these tablets..?? plz help me and send answer as soon as possible.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012